We Welcome Students of All Ages!
- Before/after school customized classes for 3 or more students.
- For grade K to grade 8 students.
- Classes held at Marge Williams Center.
- 45 – 60 minutes per session based on the needs.
- Tuition: TBD (based on number of students)
- For students who need one-on-one interaction experience with the native speaker
- For students who need an intensive course before head to China or Taiwan
- Flexible hours
- 1 – 2 students per class
- Fee: $35 per hour (1 student); $45 per hour (2 students)
(please notify us before submitting the registration form so that we will not miss your registration)
Bainbridge Chinese Culture & Arts is a non-profit organization that provides Mandarin Chinese language training and basic writing skills, and introduce Chinese culture and arts to young students and interested adults on Bainbridge Island and nearby communities in Washington State.
221 Winslow Way West
Suite 206/Box 206
P.O. Box 11681
Bainbridge Island, WA 98110
Please Support Us thru
One Call For All!